сряда, 4 октомври 2017 г.

Vegary Vision

Saying Enough isn't enough
Stupid questions don't exist
Odd to say

A Message is ready to spell its self
Grace full of mere illusion
Reck by life
England is the hot spot
Economy is what I hate in the whole school system
Night GAMES


....

Do you see the message?
For me is hard to remember where did I put it,
but for you... a brain like a fox... ready to get it's own role and start
rollen... OVERA

Life did stopped for me... since nothing has ever stopped me in "DOING"
life stops... if you have what to do... life continues... so it's the whole glitch of this system.

Of my mistake if I have what to do ... life continues for me...
It's the fucking self-hatred... self-prounounced glitch.
I don't feel my brain
It's going to melt
...

What we need is young guy like you
HUH,, I AM GOING TO S(HUUUUSH)
...

I am just not in the right mood that's all
...
HUH I AM GOING TO SL(HUSSSSSSSSSSSSSH)

Oh god it  can't stop the last word of this whole sentence is
"Slice'... do you get the message?

Can you at least kill yourself,
spread the word and don't say
it was from depression.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар