петък, 17 ноември 2017 г.

Review: Ghostbusters

Ghostbusters Ghostbusters by Nancy Holder
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

"October 31, 2017 – Finished Reading
October 31, 2017 –
50.0% "1:01:26

...

What are they doing is this some kinda joke????"
October 31, 2017 –
5.0% "People see it as something which is fun... but I see it as a fail... mainly the dialogure is boring... and NON-SENSE.... come on so noobish work I haven't been around so far."
October 31, 2017 –
5.0% "Does this people really know what are they really saying?
...

Because it sounds very gibberish."
October 31, 2017 –
5.0% "48:13"
October 31, 2017 – Started Reading"


P.S. Complex words made into a comedy, it reminds me for Bing Bang the TV Series... which aren't one of my favourite shows on TV. It's junkie and scientific humor... this here work is a joke... it's a typical Lee Child work. That's how I found Lee Child work... SO FUCKING HORRIBLE - WRITTEN

...

Come on... a Black bitch... swearing all the time from the beginning until now... and that's what's the movie is all about so and the book....

View all my reviews

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар