петък, 14 февруари 2020 г.

Comedy: Bogus (Bonus)

By DeYtH Banger


Part 1

I just don't see myself with a person more than a week ir month…
I can't be a with a girl for a whole fucking life…
I just can't do that
After a week… I start to get disgusted after a month… I see it as a hell hole and after few months I want to end it all…


George Carlin -  (Stop ass kissing and idealizibg this guy… fuck you)… this guy was huge influential on me… if it wasn't this guy then jim norton… then we pull rabbit out of hat… Jimmy Carr, Louis Ck… we go as far as Eddie Pipitone, Tom Papa… then we continue Bill Burr, Jim Breur… You just won't see me here…
Okay.
 I was going to become
Fat
Slob
Average
And die like most of you here
You fucking piece of shit

Some comedians go with go with intelligently offending others.. the guy who played the joker 2019 phoenix something… reminds me for Gary Gulman.
Robert Kelly?
Great Guy


Comedy all about thoughts…
Louis CK masturbated in front of women….
Because he needed that experience to pull out material…
Child Molesters - Fun selfish guys… adventurous and people who like to tell control.

Blair Scott atheist… has a new insight on God.. aka Jesus… Jesus is gay…
Can you imagine… that God is Jesus and then it comes out from other  people as Jesus son of God…
Such a fucking huge theistic society contradiction.

Who gave you this inoirmationn about God stricting certain stuff... you pathetic fuck.



Part 2

There is mother fucking… but no father fuckibg whatsoever…
We got… "I GONNA FUCK YOUR MOST EXPENSOVE THING"
BUT NO
"I AM GOING TO FUCK YOUR MOST CHEAPEST THING"

RICH INDULGED PROCLAIMED FAGGOT…
PULL  THE CURTAINS YOU HOLY GLAZE OF SHIT…

Bulgarians this os true about them
…. First hand experience narcissistic downward spiral fucks… that's what defines them… that's the holy gospel of truth….
They are greedy and they steal…
Huge fact

Truth about the black race
STOP ACTING OUT
STOP BEING SO COOL

I SPEAK FOR THE WHITE RACE

ONE MORE THING…
ONE MORE FUCKING THING TO
FAT PEOPLE
A FUCKING MESSAGE FOR FATSO.…

STOP BEING A PUSSY AND START LOOSING WEIGHT.…
START LOSING FUCKING WEIGHT

WITH REPEATING…
I AM LIKE A SOCIAL RETARD

What happens when you invite family to comedy night?
Nothing more than pouder of drugs and alcohol…
Dosing up bitches

Isn't it sad shit?
Family?
Long Relationship…It's so pathetic… chode crystal so much emotional investment when you see couples don't you want to slaughter them?
Love is so overated!

Robert De Niro… Is suchba shitty human…
Mob boss…
Working for the mob…
MOVIES ABOUT SUCH SHIT?
GROW UP…
YOU PIECE OF HORRIBLE MEAT

Life is horrible and nobody is going to admit it…
Isn't sad?
Not the salary thing… but life as overall?

Okay… okay…
My turn… ma…
Women are horrible… their are shit…
Have you ever been are a women conflict?
Having a fucking huge problem with a women?

We start with 1… then we go to 2… 3… and 4 base… and 5
Again to 1.… to 3… base… 5… and 1 base… 4 base and this process goes for age from one problem solve we go the next one…
Women are problem creators…
Problem machines…
I hate women





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар