събота, 7 септември 2019 г.

Review: Il Dottore: The Double Life of a Mafia Doctor

Il Dottore: The Double Life of a Mafia Doctor Il Dottore: The Double Life of a Mafia Doctor by Ron Felber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"September 6, 2019 –
70.0% "Nothing more kills the light in a room than a shade of truth."
September 6, 2019 –
70.0% "Season 1/Episode 12"
September 5, 2019 –
50.0%
September 4, 2019 – Shelved
September 4, 2019 – Started Reading"

- Great work... If I need to be honest, just great... I like the way the end was twisting the beginning was whole other thing... typical David Baldacci, Stephen King... style... twisted...
I like and find it very entertaining when I am around stories like this one... and the tv show was great.

View all my reviews

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар