петък, 24 януари 2020 г.

Comedy: All Laughin

By DeYtH Banger

Get what...
All are laughin!

When black prople get drunk... they look great... fucking cool
When white people... do it... they look like shit...
Nigga...
Nigga
Is a great word

I hot shitty emails on gmail...
Shit like get larger penis
How to hold erecrion...
HOW ABOUT GO FUCK YOURSELF
I don't need this useless shit

Satan is grabbing me by the balls
Spirtual fucks
Religious nuts
You all die in the end
Theist
.....
Agnostics
Atheist
We all die... I prefer to live life honest than be a fucking piece of shit.

I don't do any more pick up...
But be aware out there ...
There are groups...
Of men which teach...
And know pick up...
Be aware of those folks...

The date is going great
He is reading each verbal sign
You are having a great day
Everyday is going grea
Guess what... that faggot is a pick artist also known as pick manipulator...

Dumb this waste of shit...
No need for nerds and geeks to get cheat codes for how to get women...
Just no fucking need...
Nature has a place in this argument...
I am going to extend Titus argument
..... The Christopher Titus argument
... normal people snap
...
They have been into healthy shit and now chaos comes abroad and they snap.
Screw up, fucked up people...
Dysfunctional people
...
They do not snap... they have limits...
They outter shit fucks them over innerly...

In my opinion pick up is cheesy shit... no need for that...
I started a new shit going... removing...
Blocking people on social media...
It's fucking great

...
Their faces are stone
... faces
...
Mein is like
"YOUR TURN BITCH"

I am thinking about soon enough... next week or the other one week...
To start reporting shit...

Posts which offend me by ine chance or another... I do not fucking care whats comming...
I am doing favor ...
I am start healthy habbit...

I AM BECOMING WHINY BITCH

We got a faggot in the house...
I am not saying who is it... I AM GOING TO SPOIL THE WHOLE STORY...

PEOPLE WANT FROM JOKES
.
....

THEY GO...
"TELL US A JOKE"
"TELL US SOME FUCKING FUNNY SHIT"

Guess what faggot... today I am out of this joke...
You are the joke...
Apoligetic piece of shit
Your dad was into pranks...
Your mom fall into itand from practical joke
...
Prank...
You came out...
Thats what we ca heavy weight shit...
Ralphie May Great Guy...

One guy told me that he hates Louis CK...
This guy is also not fucking great... I mean my friend with this neglected opinion...
You fat piece of shit...
When you run you sweat like a monster...
You eat and sweat... you wet like thousand troops pissed over you...
Think about this before you start saying shit.

Whats with dead and surrounding bodies...
...
Whats with waiting people to take their last breath?

Show over
Show is over
Fuck faces

Okay... okay... can you imagine this shit?
Can you?
Juanna bazzare... old lady killer...
This bitch is a wrestler and she kills ladies...
She fucking does...
She does that...
What a pathetic piece of lubricant shit.

Justa was alcoholic...
Justa was abusive...
Judta traded away Bazzare...
Violent childhood is just a slip... zip...
Piece... which in the end creates fucking scars...

Getting beat up and rape...
This shit is sad
If you ask me... I have my minuses and negative sides... but I have been gone do far... in life...
Raping parole what's that?
New modern.. justice system?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар