сряда, 19 април 2017 г.

All As None 2

The Sit

Please sit, don't worry  as for where you should sit!
There are plenty of places and  even if you sit on the wrong
place.... have in mind nobody has said 
where you should sit.



Reason?


That's a Treason with one fucking reason...
But we aren't here for that. We are here to tell
you a story, nothing more... nothing less!


Story


A story of many lifes... with many faces,
people just don't know what a writer does by
typing each word and making each character.

At first it's difficult to be caught....the change... but as you know

time will tell... 
you will see it ... YOU WILLLLLLLLL fucking see it...


Words and sentences... texts and paragraphs slowly changeS ONE WRITER
...

But WITH TIME AND THE READ BECOMES THE VICTIM FROM SO MUCH
INFLUENCES!



Each word kills them slowly without even they seeing it...
by creating another life they lower their life span.

(P.S. - That's a Fact)



Suicide

Yeah,  yeah... yeah kill yourself... I can tell you few reasons.

1. Your life sucks!
2. Family Problems!
3. If you have relationship you don't do anything than... try to act as somebody else!
4. Fake!
5. Not Serious!
6. Your jokes sucks!

.....

(Note: It's Fair enough?)


I know that these reasons aren't enough!... but still as first I Don't care about you and
AS SECOND NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU...

BUT ABOUT EVERYTHING
FEELINGS

BUT ABOUT EVERYTHING
EMOTIONS

BUT FOR FEARS.... THEY REALLY CARE
ABOUT THAT.


If you have fears...
share them!

If you hate somebody...
Just tell me!

If you have enemies...

Don't think just tell...


BUT REMEMBER LINES ARE LINES AND THE SCRIPT GOES LIKE
I AM GOING TO SPOIL YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND YOU will DIE...



Kill Yourself



You want me to stop ya,
don't ya?

I won't stop ya... 
I know that scenario...

Do it or don't do it...

The question is do you have the guts to do it?


"You are pushing me... "

....

"You are supposed to stop me..."


First, I ain't pushing you...

AS

Second, I wasn't supposed to stop ya... 




I
can't stop ya...

I just can help ya... in the suicide thing.... so yeah firs the mind
then the brain... then the eyes... then the blood... and now we have a bucket full of flesh.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар