сряда, 12 април 2017 г.

BuZoVer Part 3

Note: We even don't know each other... you even throw yourself at the last thought... you even don't think little about on it.

Breath 2.6.


Probably dead is sweet... but I am not going to suicide.. I just throwed this thought to see... what's going to happen.

Breath 2.7.


Humans make mistake... giving a birth is a mistake... having in mind that you can touch and you don't know that there is so called an illusion here... which will mean that touchiness doesn't exist.
Grammar reading.. .spelling... mistakes are the stuff which make us as human as possible.

Breath 2.8.


Or it can be said!?

Breath 2.9.


Let me countinue... breath by breath each word is going to be expressed here like it or not... these are just the notes of a dead man.

- Okay... I literary fuck you up... I am trying to spoil each cell of your body... why?

...

sarcasm, arrogance, naivety these are the features which just don't stop saying
"Come on do it..."

"Come on do it..."

"Come on do it..."

Breath 3.0.


It's a fun fact that it did happen... it can happen and it will happen... but still is it matter of time?... Or gray matter is going to eat ya?

Breath 3.1.


Keep breathing... keep

IF you don't have what to do just do that

IN

OUT

....
IN
...
OUT

IN

OUT
....
IN
...
OUT

IN

OUT
....
IN
...
OUT

IN

OUT
....
IN
...
OUT

IN

OUT
....
IN
...
OUT

IN

OUT

....
IN
...
OUT

IN

OUT
....
IN
...
OUT

Breath 3.2.

Life is an example of hell build by using words... useless COMMUNICATIONS... FULLNESS AND FILLNESS OF ARROGANCE...

Breath 3.3.


I don't know what I really said but still I had the guts... to say it... just try to judge me...!

Breath 3.4.


I am going to fuck you... literary...
WHY DID I SAID THAT?
and
HOW COULD I?
...
Mhm, let's say I think I sound smart as  clerk

Breath 3.5.


You are either fuckaable or neither....

...

But still I want to hear youR screamS... as loud as possible!

But still I want to hear youR screamS... as loud as possible!

But still I want to hear youR screamS... as loud as possible!

But still I want to hear youR screamS... as loud as possible!

But still I want to hear youR screamS... as loud as possible!

But still I want to hear youR screamS... as loud as possible!

But still I want to hear youR screamS... as loud as possible!

But still I want to hear youR screamS... as loud as possible!

But still I want to hear youR screamS... as loud as possible!

But still I want to hear youR screamS... as loud as possible!

But still I want to hear youR screamS... as loud as possible!

But still I want to hear youR screamS... as loud as possible!

But still I want to hear youR screamS... as loud as possible!

Breath 3.6.


Why do I put my father as a Stranger?

...

The question is as easy as hell... I put him there... because he is a real danger...
Remember what your parents were saying to you while you were a child
"Stranger is danger...."

OR i Will put it as

"Stranger = danger..."

My father has always been a danger... so that's why he is a stranger!

Breath 3.7.


Mind sends signals for danger… but nobody listens. Neither than you or them!

Breath 3.8.


Lack of infoelation is by itself reformation.

Breath 3.9.


Let me tell ya… come more earlier… WHY?
Because you are here not because of me, but because of my money.

Breath 4.0.


I was once dissapointed by YOU… Now from THEM….. Nothing unusual.


Breath 4.1.


Come on fake it... YOu fake everything... you create inside me fake hope...

A fake light... I told that I see something true... but after all... there was flickering light. It was on the way to die.... But here the question what were you doing WHILE THE LIGHT DIEING?


Breath 4.2.


HORROR STARTS... DEAD PEOPLE START WATCHING ME... THAT'S PARANOIA... MY MOTHER... SHE IS DEAD... NINE MOUNTHS HAVE PASSED... MY FATHER IS DEAD... I STILL REMEMBER THE DAYS WHEN ALL DIED... MY MOTHER DIED JUST FROM TOO MUCH BLOOD LOSS... MY FATHER  DIED FROM CUTTING HIS THROAT... IT WAS A GREAT SCENE... BUT NOW THEIR SOULS HUNT ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар