вторник, 10 април 2018 г.

Depression

I feel depressed it's not because time 
goes fast... if you stare in time it stops... if you don't
watch it swipes... under your fingers.


==========================


This is fact

==========================


I always get worried becuase of not doing what I want 
to do... but then I do what I "should" do... thats the moment when
I don't get upset... but too much from it
...

one moment it creates damage...

...


Life can be simple... but you can't bind it
...

bind e +simple

- Sounds as stupid as you see the command... very typical
command for cs 1.6.



==========================

This is fact

==========================




Social media... sounds like a social place... but it's not a social place... it depends from which corner
you look this whole thing from a pov of the deepest and darkest corners what you gonna
find it won't make you happy.


But within each social site there is something which stays behind it which says it's possible to get happy...

If you stay enough
If you make enough friends
...

YOu can't also not get bored
Life is awesome
Life is cool

...

But they forget to say

...

Too much of it causes anxiety, 

You ain't gonna get social
you gonna get anxious, depressed
...


Soon you will desire to kill yourself,

...


iF NOT NOW... THEN TOMORROW... I HAD THE DESIRE...

NEVER VERY NEAR TO KNIFE... BUT I HAD THAT THOUGHT
IT'S LIKE THE MOST WORST DREAM EVER CAN HAVE ONE HUMAN BEING.


In a such place there is always I hook... which makes you get hooked instantly... 

it's not necessary.... it just needs to play something

...

Just sometimes... then little more often and then always.

...

I was out of social media


SKYPE
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
...

Nothing really changed...


...

Nobody really said anything new in skype... in facebook


saying


100000 times "Hi" or whatever... most people won't reply
...

Other will and few of them will say...

"WHO DA FACK ARE YOU?"
...


Twitter

...


I have 247 followers... and I don't feel deeply fulfill, but social media promises... if you have social media you gonna get deeply... fulfill.


...


I want to do something... but then deny it... and then cry about it... like some kinda  jerk.


It's not Billy... it's Hilly the other part of Billy....


...


And one of the next version of hello.....

is FUCK YOU




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар