понеделник, 27 март 2017 г.

Notes Of A Dead Man Sequel (Notes - #2)

If Notes #1 was just something simple not scary neither helll something as beginning here this Notes #2 is something far far more different. Can you stay in the car for one more journey!?

...

It will be little bit more longer but I am saying from here sit on the rear seat!


(P.S. - Please... please I want the last word to be again from me)


(Note: ANd that's how it's done!)


(Note: (2)

I am playing with the devil the bike as first wasn't stable as second the brakes didn't worked well.


So as last with this bike, so far you should see the image.... I went through these 40 stairs.


...

There aren't any type of programs which I have been used to do this... it's real as hell and death was in my pocket. - DeYtH Banger)

Download

1 - Click

2 - Click


( 2 - Links, at least more safer is that way!
...

If there is a problem with the links please email me: csmaniacvaivuchko@mail.bg)


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар