петък, 12 април 2019 г.

Comedy: Alright

By DeYtH Banger



Wasting sleep… wasting life… what more?.. Have you ever heard the concept gray matter?… OKAY!?…… Great that you know what it is… now get some of this shit. What bothers me these days is:




1) Everyone acts cool in a bar/club or disco… - why there isn't a person who is in persona… miserable… miserable life!?



2) Why people believe in the lame story if jesus and the whole bullshit of the bible?


- It's fiction… it's made up … OKAY!?





If you gonna believe in the magician jesus… start beliving in pink cats… pink sun… pink grass and so on and forward...

I read the bible it's the biggest fiction… I have ever faced in my life, but with differences… it got morons below it.. which pray and preach upon it.. as so far moron = mormon.


JUST A SEC.. AFTER MINUTE… AFTER FEW MINUTES



The more forced time is put here the more lies the liar is applying into the layer of normality, I am better off to log off and start doing some other activities. I going to be honest… I like information… I like data… I like to learn new stuff and put myself on huge new big roofs… we are not talkimg about cheap scholarship… It's more likely freetime investment we can start with lion loses a fight with a tiger… A guy with name Walter snd we are not talking about Walter Disney 100% sure… it's other Walter who gets twice struck by a lighting abd once his grave gets…


OH MAN THIS GUY IS DEFINETLY CURSE
AND WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER FUCKING GOOSEBUMP STORY FOR THIS CURSE… OKAY… R.L
 STINE?




FUCK YOU
AND FUCK YOUR FINGERS




Finding out is near to messing with…
Depression… anxiety… phobias… are developed around the ages 16 and 24… I put this distant shitty phrase as …



"OH WELL I GOT FUCKED OVER"



If somebody gets the message, it's great… but let's clear it up… we shouldn't tolerate people who are not open minded and open for to learn and apply new shit to day to day to their life.



OKAY MIDDLE FINGER TO A STRANGER
- AND HAVE A NICE DAY
OKAY… :



"I am here for vaginal soup…"
"I want a cup of vaginal soup…"
"One cup of vaginal soup"





Out there is scary place we can't lie about it… some people get mad… angry… sad… other can beat the shit out of you… and really some people can't take a joke… get a joke and let's not miss or skip that along the line a whole bunch of people get offended





So I saw a lady waiting on the ATM for money and doing her shit… I was with a empty cup in my hands and I went next to her… and said

"I want full cup of semen…"
Her answer was

"Go away… fuck off… off fuck off.."




The lesson is learn as Anthony Jeselnik goes… go and fucking offend people… give time to people… they are going to get over this shit… sooner or later!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар