понеделник, 1 април 2019 г.

Comedy: Wow

By DeYtH Banger




"Ah"… "Hah"… "durrr"… "Wow".. "lol" all those comments convey useless action. Yesterday I go out there… all fir you… I did it for you… I went out there and started talking to girls… it went as far as my lay talk mode social experiment… I kinda got insulted… right in the back.. with hit from a bat…



SO MY GENES ARE SOCIAL EXPERIMENT
MY LIFE IS THE BIGGEST JOKE




I convey calmness and being in state of positive as for my other friends and relatives they convey the toxic society… that's how far my people have gotten. I tried once to piss over a obituary… it went as far as failure… I have fail that mission. I stop people and insult them, this tip of ice went as far as people taking irlt as my authentic self + being a nice clear compliment. I was ironic and sarcastic this feature went as far people thinking I am nice to them… but the bigger picture is the joke is on them.

I hate toxic people mainly because… most of sleepless nights are from those fucks… I hate love and being calm it makes me nerves and angrybonce that in action nothing more than a futuristic movie with nude photos getting a wank. Yesterday I had the great privillige to go and insult people who I know… it went as far as those insults becoming their daily manifestations, so far dead is rolling…
I hate friends and cockroaches mainly because they should convey you being secure and havibg support but most tines from the cliff edge nothing more than a sheer levels of dissapointment are lurking, I am not funny… I am just me okay?




Over confident
Over domminant
Over selective
And yes
Beta male… I  am for beta males
I am for people who are socially fucked up as for all other social communities my opinion is grab a hairy cock and put it in your mouth.


I said to a old woman "Come on.. die bitch!" Man are theory animals as for women they are emotional… I lile critics… I like movies and songs getting sins… it just makes my fucking day. Just give a thought to this… just think about it… go into the mirror… and say "Wad up ugly fuck?", girls are just like condoms… they also in the bar and in the club are left in frontbof the man bathroom. I have hobbies… I study basic levels of human comminication… in one conversation.. conflict and negativity are needed so to get printed in the mind… let's not forget lower self-images makes high chances to make somebody more fuckable… also I just discovered that I am good guy…



Not nice guy… but good guy… A fucking good guy… do you know what stats says about good guys?
They don't fuck… they fucking don't fuck we are not spinning around another useless mind fuck theory… we are just saying that the borderline is a good guy is just there… cock covered… emotions covered…










Sounds like a description of person who is a girl leverage… you feel bad… come here… I WON'T FUCK YOU… I AM SURE AS HELL I AM NOT GAY, BUT MY FATHER WAS… HE WAS A GAY… I AM TALKING IN PAST TENSE… BECAUSE I WANT SHOW OFF OF HPW GOOD I AM WITH GRAMMAR A QUALITY WHICH YOUR LIFE IS MISSING… A PAGE WHICH HAS BEEN CUT



It makes depress to read stats… so Now I am doing follow up of the whole scenario, I am reading a book  about suicide… how far I have gotten… mhm… up to methods and ways…




SUCESS WITH WOMEN
IT'S LIKE THEATHER PRACTICE OF SCRIPT
YOU ALWAYS NEED TO FLIP THE SCRIPT + TO MEMORIZE SOME BULLSHIT… JUST IN CASE…
JUST IN FUCKING CASE




What I see in the morning it's a dildo in my father ass + desparate look on my face… so sad make up got wasted.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар