събота, 6 април 2019 г.

Comedy: Suck A Dick

By DeYtH Banger


Oh god… grab a dick… and start sucking it… fucking start sucking it… because first of all you suck and second of all why are you going so fast to hear the second thing, isn't it enough for you the first.


Okay, okay… here is the truth… I started few new books, I promised to others to start soon reading other books + to do other exercises, I promised also to myself to start watching tv shows and movies… soon enough and let's not be harsh on myself… I also planned tp finishing few movies, comedy specials and tv series.… still more to go… How fo I create comedy and always have something new to say?

1) I have a brain
2) I use it
3) I apply listening skill
4) I apply reading skill
5) I apply watching skill


I just absorb data and start fucking around with it… Now I am reading The Rape of The Mind, it's all about brainwashing and mind control… making people feel guilty from nothing and believing into lies… HOW COOL IS THAT?





The story follows from Nazi era… so good luck going there… let's start fucking around with heroism concept, new norm to moron… oh wow… facebook now look I got blocked for posting and spreading  around nazi content… how fucked up is that?


Today I went beta… male with main state… don't be confident… don't be obnoxious, don't fun… interesting… don't be bad… oh god really… And now oh my god… god fucking me… that's right poop from the belly of a bear… I was thinking about what to say… how to say it and I even started practice negative… outcome independed and why you don't start fucking me in the ass because I am not sure what am I… homo or hetorosexual… because I deeply don't feel anytype of capability of reproducing….




What's with anniverssary, marriage.. valentime day and all other shitty holidays each day…




FUCKING EACH YEAR THEY ARE SAYING I AM ALONE
SORRY GOD… WHEN YOU CREATED ME… GOD CREATED FEW GRAMMATICAL ERROS AND FEW SPELL ERROS… THIS IS NOTHING MORE LIKE A MORONICAL GOD TRYING TO FUCK WITH FINITIVE SPECIES.





What's with body language… nehative content and bad/rude behavior?

What's wrong with thise people, or let's face it… nothing more makes my day than to read a book woth title: Hating everyone, starting with me by Joan Rivers. I hate to watch tge same movies to read the same books… because my reproduce day soon is going to come semen out of the pipe… hammered bitch swallows ice cream…



OH GOD I AM SO BAD WITH METHAPHORS!



When a male has a deeper desire to fuck somebody is it as near as look men … it's semen time… I am going to try the mode: "It's Reproduce"…

Oh god ignorant people and fucks nothing more than … I am not and for there… Nowadays when I talk to people I think about raping them and fucking them over… screwing up their mind over and killing their whole character… starting from ego upto finishimg the final form.

I hate people, because few times I lost in building social circle… they were nice until… ummm.. their vibe was "fuck you… you ain't anymore interesting…"
… so that's why I hate social circle.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар