четвъртък, 19 декември 2019 г.

Comedy: I Got A...

By DeYtH Banger

Okay... I got your father... I got your mom...
I offended you
You fucking little slashed piece of trash.
Great thing about life...
Mass suicide
It's fun and it's pull out of neglect



Dating advice
It works
Sometimes it sucks
But that's life



WARM UP

Alright, alright guys...
I hate certain type of shit
I hate certain type of people
I like certain type of shows
I like certain type of movies

I have questions... I am not as ignorant as the spirtual guys... mediating and saying how life is good and how life is going to be better. This is crap men, this is fucking crap...

I have questions...
My questions are
Why Andrian Monk from the TV Show ?
Monk is describe as maniac obssessive on cleaning and why we see him his shoes on the sofa ... and then the table...
Feet with shoes on table?



1) Yup... I watched that show
2) I go out... with my shoes... I walk... I never come from out as clean as Monk..

Does Doctor Gregory House... get obsessed and manipulated from prostitutes...
Dies he vonstantly change or stay with the same prostitute...
I have this question...
Rolling in the fucking game



The fucking hit in the nose done by Richard in Imposters... was fake as fuck... noise... no near reality...
Guess what Martin Scorsese you dumb fuck...
When men invite men at home for cup of tea or cocktail...
I know what's happening...
I am going there for drink
And when men invite women... at home for the same reason...
Somehow they know they are having sex...
Oh godh... come on... who is wrong here .. she or me...
How the same thing means different things?
Going home to somebody doesn't means I am getting fuck... or I am fucking.

Lock in syndrome
More fun stndrome than getting down with down sydrome getring to info magic is total magic syndrome

Lock in syndrome... because you are fuck you live inside your body like parasite...

When look up to grown ups like me and people who are more mature than me...
Having sex with them... I see it as child molester.
(Kelsey Turner is incarcerated into correction facity and it said that she is open minded, lovely... spirited...
Dumb this cunt... in my opinion... good people ... do not end over there)

Whats with believers are refusing to grow up?
Over and over and over and over?
What than refusing to become adult and taking their life in their hands...
They go as believers giving to it... to a imaginary friend...
What the hell, more childish and annoying crowd of people than believers... so far I haven't seen.

I am better than you... and you... and you. .
I am fucking better than you...
I AM JUST ALL ABOVE YOU
I DO SHIT
I KNOW SHIT

I am all for killing gays
I am all for racist
I am all about ruining people's life

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар