понеделник, 2 декември 2019 г.

Comedy: Oh, What? (Part 2)

By DeYtH Banger


And now... what?
Offended?
Really?
You got offended!

Having issues about somebody's relationship.... is clear sign you and your fucking dick... both of you... you are fucking screw up.

It nerd - clear definition of pathetic... symbol of a men.
Alcoholic father - Wasted shit and genes
And let me be clear and exact...
Who allows those fuckers to pass away the fucking genes... and give away their genes and the intelligent one... part of society gets wiped out?
Needy?
Nice?
Obsessive?



Sorry man you get wiped out... I just learn a new word "sorka" it means "sorry"... in what language?
Ask the guy from the mathematical school.

What I wonder about?




IT'S NON OF YOUR BUSINESS...
The idea if my previous set was... to show how much screw up and mentally fucked up in reality... I AM!

Kevin is cringy... creepy guy...

"Awkward"...
Those fucks are creepy and scary!

World of warcraft
...
I get the idea of this faggot... being pimped up into a game about unrealistic expectations for life has it's consequences.




How the fuck youtube gets involved wotb viewers... just tell me...
I quitly miss the idea!

What Kevin did for her us work in progress... peanut fuckers.
Sounds like his words "I saw God In her"
This shit sounds nasty has helll!

The big four problems of stalkers

- Delusion
- Need For Control
- Vegentfulness
- Lonerism




Sounds like typical beta male... but okay... I am losing this argument.
I am better than you ... I limited my sleep and started checking out society ...what it reads... listens... likes... follows...
What better way ti become part of society than holy fuck consuming all the way up to the top.
Genius idea with all it's selfish reason...

I had one friend he said "Learn Comedy"

Look you pathetic piece of meat... go start reading labels... one of them is
Follow
Guide lines
Dig a hole
Put yourself in it
And nanny, nanny it's time to get buried alive. You fucking savage!

Yamica... you got yamica... put this shit down... you fucking idiot.
Girls get it easy... more easy than boys...
Than males ....
They just fuck and sleep...
Beauty goes first.....
Men they need to build it up... up to the roof...
Sex rare shit
Food money or starving

I have a new idea... donate... to me pussy... not money... pussy... if there is donation.... for cancer we need donation and for me...
I want sex out of pity...
At least getting something




"I am sorry"
- Sorry for what you pathetic piece of shit?

I read shit... I watch shit... I AM THE MOST SHITTIEST HUMAN WHO HAS EVER BEEN ALIVE

My mom is at home... this fucking pathetic piece of shit is home. What more big example of shitty version of human than my mom.

People say

"STOP STEALING MATERIAL"

- How to stop one action in overall, when it has never started at first place.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар