четвъртък, 19 декември 2019 г.

Comedy: Lucky?

By DeYtH Banger



Luck does not exist that's what religious people say...
They also say do not curse
... offend...
And what's that... rehab and becoming a men
Or a becoming a whiny cunt?



IT'S ALL ABOUT DELIVERY



Owen... Ronald Owen..
Is this another... Owen Cook?
Tyler Durden?
Ronald Owen... stab... and skull damaged and one of the livers cut off with a knife...
And owen says...
FALL IN THE BATHTUB
LIAR



Ronald is an another mystery which bothers our brains...
Mohan Comar... judging... really you judge women
Fucks like ...
You ruin my dating progress...
This dude... this fucking killer is ruining my dating lifestyle...
Paremtyhopd is really a strong emitional bond
So does my mom emotional abusing
Do you know that thoughts snd are saying are truth...
You deadly fucks!



Lisa Montogomery... Killing...
Stealing... lieing
Guess what
God does not exist


This faggot perish soon enough out of the big bang he was like
"I AM OUT MEN"
The big bang was a big experimental scientifical experiment.



Out there ... there are copy cat killers
We got Dexter... the guy out from tv show has been copied by a citizen...
We got
Jig saw...
Experimenters...
And life goes on
And so does your mom pile of shit.

That's what's awful about humans... carrying around wounded family and friends members...
The most humane shit
I hate it!
Dexter the real life copy cat guy... sounds like a counter strike game...
Full ammo
Full ammunition!

Oh whoa!




"Arthur Miller wouldn't have married me if I had been nothing but a dumb blonde."

Hey Marlyn Monroe .. shut up... you piece of shit.



"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."


If I go full on mode with this.....most likely to end up... nowhere!

"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far."

Dumh fucking cunt...

Guess what... your ideas... your suggestions... you suck... damless fucks.

"The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes - or just by staring into space."

- Guess what... leave me... alone to jerk off.

Remove religion out of educational system..
Hey, Monroe... you get hit up for sex... more than me...
You got a black hole... I got a sausage... dies it sound fair?
Tips for people who do comedy or lets say bit a advice for the people who do comedy.... and somehow they fail from it for 3 years... 4 minutes material...
For a week you got no material...

GUESS WHAT
COMEDY IS NOT FOR YOU
IT'S FOR THE PEOPLE WITH TALENT YOU... ARE NOT IN THAT TYPE OR GROUP

FEW OTHER THINGS WHICH I HATE IN HUMANS AND AS GENERAL IN LIFE
PEOPLE WHO GET OVERCOPLIMENTED
- People Which getting credit for too much shit
People who suck with mic
- People which do not know how to hold mic
Liars
Fake friends
Fake promises

It's getting genralized up to a food group and this voice here.. is rare as fuck...
Most comedians... don't topics and subjects they go around... it.
I go forward, men!

A story for BDSM.. doesn't sound like end well story... do does the line
"Happy Ever After"... no friends... no folks...
It's "Happy Never After".

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар