четвъртък, 10 януари 2019 г.

Comedy: Awkward

By DeYtH Banger




So yeah… "Hi"… now give me your hand let's shake it… now time for introduction… overall chat… contact… special preposition chat and yeah I kinda got it… it wasn't near 30 days it was in the middle it's not my fault that I can't do it… I just can't I don't get sad people… I just can't feel their emotions… doesn't mean I hate them and I want to fuck with them… I just don't get them.


It's bit difficult to cry… as for me… my eyes are on fire


On Fire
On Fire
Bon  Fire


So you want to know about comedy?
How to get here… become a miserable arrogant prick and the other stuff are easy… just arrogance.. . Rude and cruelty to strangers and to others is the most difficult part. The whole idea is to flash you with a knock out and to stand up and be ready for more…


SO FAR WE LIVE IN A CENTURIES IN WHICH HUMANS HAVE BECOME SOCIAL CONDINATED... IT'S NOT EASY TO GET OUT OF THIS CYCLE


Your mom wants you there
- Obey the law
- Obey the rules
- Obey to victim MENTALITY

Your grand parents
- Obey being less signifficant
- Be Miserable
- Hate Yourself
- Judge yourself


Police and Goverment
- We gonna punish you if you go too far


So far we can conclude that if you go too far like too much expressing… too much sharing… too much going in places where you aren't supposed... in the end life is going to screw you over. We are not talking about a Jeffery Deaver novel whose novels which I have read… kinda were one… up to 4 scenes and this rolling up to the 400 pages up to 500 pages. As for such equation… I call it boredom


AS FOR NOW
DEAR VAGINAL FUCKER
PIPES IN THE HOLE
EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS EXPRESSED THROW METHAPHORS


SEMEN is like alien… slime.. . It's so weird..  creating kids… fucking people and still how do you differentiate RAPE from normal sex… both have end goals fucking… but still fucking others doesn't it mean… fucking over others or more less… screwing over others.


GIVE A THOUGHT
MINDLESS CHIT CHATTER
TYPICAL CHICK COMEDY
DIG MY DICK..
SWALLOW THE WHOLE CUM
HAVE FUN


Wipe out whole cevilization… this was said from Lenny Bruce… just kinda it was more likely "I have been jerking off so much that whole civilization… I have had on my chest." - Something like that… wipe out…


I AM WRONG

But you are right
.. go right… then open mouth and yes say this

"You are my daddy."


Suck this dick.. .  It makes your life worth for while. I love the whole idea of prostitutes… screw over kids get a chance to lose virginity…


HOW AWESOME IS THAT?



WOSSIE
WOSSIE

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар