понеделник, 14 януари 2019 г.

Comedy: Fear

By DeYtH Banger





I am not a writer… a novelist… I just tell stuff and share. I like data and information!




SO NICE MAKE UP
I WANNA RAPE YOUR LIPS


It's too rude?
It's  too cruel?

Okay, I don't give a fuck... the less I give the less my dick gets erected.


I hate this erection in my pants.. It makes me look like some kinda fuck up.. screw up kid…




OH GOD…
OH GOD





Slice and cut your veins and then talk about approach anxiety… the whole process is a very anxious road.


As most people say "Okay..okay..
 Okay.. okay… okay"

This here is the average class… this here explains the big problem… nothing really "okay"… if it was you won't be right now… really right now at this level in which you are.





Let me see your eyes… let me do that
Oh god… future still waits in the corner to RAPE you

You want some news…
I am not a news men but here is something juicy…





STOP SCREWING UP YOUR DAY
SELF-CENTERED FUCK


Motivated by fear, oh dear go suck somebody's dick… non approval action.

Motivated by positivity thoughts, something is wrong with you… something is fucking wrong with you… as a child you were getting too much milk.

Let me remind you are tomorrow my guest… you are comming coming in my home.





IT MEANS THAT AS FOR YOUR TOMORROW DAY… I OWN YOU.. I OWN YOUR FACE… BODY… ASS… I FUCKING OWN YOU



Oh dear, people running… doing street running oh my God.. . It's sure that the last word used from day to day life up to sex life and it continues… but best this sin I am pretty early for this job.

I just don't get why people try to escape reality… reality is reality… it's right now moment it doesn't matter

"A good night's sleep is vital for everyhuman being to survive. Given that anaverage a person sleeps for 8 hours in a day, that means that an average person will sleep for 229,961 hours in their lifetime or basically one third of their life."



"Checking social media was one of the most popular means ofprocrastination. Not doing things is one of the things we do most often, according to a new study, which found that Britons spend on average 11 hours a week putting things off. This amounts to 24 days of procrastinationa year."

The fucking facts are spining around… like it or not your whole life almost been wasted for insane numbers of elderly people, young people have energy they waste it… old people don't have energy so they are kinda on the o'clock.




They hate me..… they are huge fans of me… they are arrogant towards me… they misbehave..




OKAY WHATEVER…
BUT AT LEAST I HAVE A LIFE AND THIS DOESN'T MAKE THE CHECKLIST IN YOUR BOOK THAT YOU ARE ANY NEAR TO THIS FACT


WHAT'S WITH THE NUDITY… AND NAKED AND ALL THIS BAD RAPE SHIT


WE GOT YOUR POINT YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE SO TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF YOURSELF YOU START TALKING ABOUT OTHERS AND MAKE THEIR MISTAKES SO BAD THAT YOUR ENDGAME EXPERIENCE IS TO BE HAPPY…


IT'S TOTAL CHECKMATE




I don't get it, I have seen hugging, kissing couples, gays, lesbians, friends, family, strangers, touching, physical escalation, theory fucks,  drug addicts, alcoholics… but still RAPE in public… I haven't seen… is it still bad too bad to make intercourse or two bodies to blend in?



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар