вторник, 22 януари 2019 г.

Comedy: Get It

By DeYtH Banger


Okay… okay I get it.. I fucking get it… you just want to blend in…. But are you so farly wasted?

Don't you have hobbies like

1) Kill Yourself
2) Repeat "1)"
3) Kill Somebody
4) Rape somebody
5) Become deviant
6) FUCK A Writer
7) FUCK a Person with personal boundaries
8) FUCK the most limited person
9) Escalate with forgettable bitch
10) Just fuck a beta fuck
11) FUCK a theory guy


I know why a SHITTY fuck like you is here… I fucking getti g it… you want new experience you want a drop from the forbidden water, you want with less research and articles and books and films and movies to learn more.


I FUCKING GET IT
I FUCKING GET IT


You don't have so much time to waste into learning and getting stuff …. So few minutes here or more… guy like me is going to give you theory… make sure to stay in his heart and yeah hate me… I don't blame you.... but leave me the "Judge" part to me.



I DON'T WANT TO SHARE
I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU
IT DOESN'T MATTER


This here are the last rejectione which so far I got… all of them are not too much negative, but still I hate the reality TV in which girls or women start fantasizing about the perfect boyfriend.. .perfect male stereotype and one moment this bitches want one thing… then another.. …



OH GOD
FUCKING DECIDE

OH Oh god I hate the privilliged jerk off ASSHOLE.. . You don't have rights to cum over some priceless meat… it's nature… don't screw over it with your rape rapsodiactic dick.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар