понеделник, 18 февруари 2019 г.

Comedy: Liquescent

By DeYtH Banger




I can use "Oh fuck..".., "Oh God"…, but I already used those words enough times. Rapists are authentic… just listen for a moment… give a moment and try just to let me get there… do something in




YOUR FUCKING LIFE
DO IT ONCE AT LEAST

COME ON


LISTEN

COME ON
DON'T CHEAT
DON'T GAMBLE
DON'T PLAY SMART





Rapist are goal orientated… they are a fucking example for alpha male, I know statistics are bullshit… and "High Status", "Alpha" and "Beta" males don't exist …. But let's accept for the god sake of the whole thing that this stats exist… beta males are males which can't go from A to B… without any type of stress… nerv wreck… anxiety… depression and weak alpha behavior… and alpha fucks are the guys who can get From A to C… no difficulty at all…




The word means becoming liquid… the explanation is for the national methaphorical morons…




TOOO DIFFICULT TO SAY
TOO DIFFICULT TO SPELL
TOO DIFFICULT

TO STAY
TO DO
TO GO





So hey disgusting self-indulgent prick… moron start read and learn… start the fucking thing… give a thought… start thinming come on… get … buy a fucking dictionary… you need it… person like you… needs more vocabulary…

The problem with clubs is that all people seem to be cool..
 Everyone… every person… guy… girl…





Definnetly everyone…



COME ON
WE NEED
FEW FUCKS WHO ARE ON EDGE OF KILLING THEMSELVES


AFTER ALL LIFE IS WORTH LOSING




Let me tell you somethint smart damb idiot… paradoxically you are too far to go anywhere…
Sperm aka  semen is also known as low calibrated kid. So yeah… I have killed a nation legally… few on a
 handkerchiefs and dozen flushet in the toilet… in the sink… in tge bathroom and let's not forget how nasty the whole story gets… I jerk off on my parents bedroom and as far I have touched myself while watching my grandmother sleeping.

If I put semen a cup or a bottle we got a nation with tails we are talking definetly about tongs.



HERE IS A STRESS TIP
START COUNTING IF YOU FEEL STRESSED… ANXIOUS… DEPRESSED…

YOU DON'T HAVE BURN OUTS



What's with this adult outcast outfit



It's says "I am total slut"

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар