понеделник, 11 февруари 2019 г.

Review: No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline

No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline by Brian Tracy
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

If somebody is planning to read this book first is waste of time, nothing for "excuses"....it's more likely talking about "imagine 100 Million in your bank account"
.....
Sorry such shallow useless concepts I can't imagine it.... I FUCKING can't because it's just not possible.... So far for many people!

+

Stop with putting people on pedestals... I did it... I felt worthless so far bad idea!

Second of all the book is fast read and fast time wasting machine... simplet... simplicity are the main batteries of this whole problem...

As for now I kinda can say That Wom Hof Method book was +1000x times more useful than this here book.


But, It's great that here we can find some main problems in society. If I need something that's how to talk and communicate with different categories of people without become a victim of any type of sterotype... I am not interested in mood digestion shit... I am interested in effectiveness in talking.

"Step 6: Take Action on Your Plan
Immediately. Take the first step—and then the second step and the third step. Get going. Get busy. Move quickly. Don’t delay. Remember: Procrastination is not only the thief of time; it is the thief of life."

"It has been estimated that 99 percent of the things that you worry about never happen. And most of the things that do happen, happen so quickly that you didn’t have time to worry about them in the first place."

"Psychologists call this your “locus of control.” There are fifty years of research and hundreds of books and articles on this subject. They all conclude that stress and unhappiness arise when you feel controlled by outside circumstances. This is explained as the difference between an “internal locus of control” (happy) and an “external locus of control” (unhappy).
You have an internal locus of control when you feel that you are in charge, you make your own decisions, and what happens to you in life is largely determined by yourself. When you have an internal locus of control, you feel that you are behind the wheel of your own life and that you are in the driver’s seat. You feel that you determine most of what happens to you. As a result, you feel strong, purposeful, and happy."

"On the other hand, people who put off exercising until later in the day, until after work, almost invariably find that they are too tired or have too many other things to do.
They procrastinate on exercising until another day, which often never comes."

Note: Question people should ask themselfs

"1. Is there anything that I am doing that you would like me to do more of?
2. Is there anything that I am doing that you would like me to do less of?
3. Is there anything that you would like me to start doing that I am not doing today?
4. Is there anything that I am doing that you would like me to stop doing altogether."

"How does a child spell “love”? T-I-M-E. Children determine how valuable and important they are and develop their self-esteem and self-worth by measuring the amount of time that the most important people in their lives spend with them when they are young. There is no substitute for time, and once gone, you cannot make it up. Perhaps the greatest regret reported by parents is that “I didn’t spend enough time with my child when he or she was young."

"If their mother seems to be frustrated, angry, or overwhelmed by too much to do and too little time, children absorb the world view that life is confused and stressful."

View all my reviews

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар