неделя, 31 март 2019 г.

Review: Hide

Hide Hide by Lisa Gardner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"March 5, 2019 – page 0
0.0% "If I have learn correctly the lessons from masterclass... right now it has happen the moment as author Dan Brown says giving to secondary character too much stuff.... just too much... where is the fucking hero?
...

Or let's say the less flawy fuck?"
March 5, 2019 – page 0
0.0% "But so far Lisa suprised me right... here... right now... as for now I am suprised... I give a high rate... it doesn't mean up to the end, I am going to be on this opinion."
March 5, 2019 – page 0
0.0% "At first sight, I thought this work is like the others... the same story... the same goes... and so on and so on...

A Dumb here finds his way to a threasure or other type of bullshit!"
March 5, 2019 – Shelved
March 5, 2019 – Started Reading"

View all my reviews

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар