четвъртък, 22 август 2019 г.

Comedy: Kill Or Die

By DeYtH Banger


You love it?
You hate it?

Suicide is action... easy follow up process... it's clear sign of stable mind.

I want the whole fucking conversation to be about me... me... and me... not you... or them... or other... but me... and me... and me...

I clearly forgot most of the passwords
Most of the shit which I need to do...


If you ha e the need to kill yourself,... I AM HERE TO SUPPORT THAT GREAT DECISION


Killing yourself is not so bad... give one thought... then second one... ... IT'S CLEAR SIGN...

GOD IS WAVING OUT YOU


Life sucks... it's boring


Eat
Sleep
Piss
Fuck
Eat
Sleep
Piss
Fuck
Eat
Sleep
Piss
Fuck
Eat
Sleep
Piss
Fuck

Sometimes we do not fuck
..... we go full on being lazy... procrastinate
Fuck around with negative emotions

Eat
Sleep
Piss
Lazy
Procrastination
Negative
Eat
Sleep
Piss
Lazy
Procrastination
Negative
Eat
Sleep
Piss
Lazy
Procrastination
Negative

Definetly sometimes life sucks... we go poop... we have problems with people around us we are in the satan grip... and the whole fucking fun gets drain when cops arrest us.

Poop
Eat
Piss
Sleep
Spoil Fun
Being Arrested
Poop
Eat
Piss
Sleep
Spoil Fun
Being Arrested
Poop
Eat
Piss
Sleep
Spoil Fun
Being Arrested

The spiritual way of living your life is killing yourself.. I NEED WHOLE FUCKING MATERIAL...
FUCK LIFE

I know why today you are here... your life ducks... that's why you are here. Today it's all about my great life... not about your miserable life.

I want to start cutting my veins with razor sharp blade... it's going to be like whole fucking Beethoven... Mozart... symphony... I WANT DO IT
IT'S FUN TO WATCH
AND IT'S GOOD PROCESS


As for therapy I really need this shit... I WANNA KILL MYSELF... after this fucking special

What's funny?
That you suck in life?





Okay... okay... okay we want bunch of those sex maniacs killers... killers which kill sex maniacs .. IT'S CLEARLY AN EXSMPLE OF THE YOUNGER SOCIETY

OH YOU GOT MORAL CODE
MORAL CONDUCT?

HOW ABOUT GO FUCK YOURSELF?
Being sorry... is pathetic and clearly... without wanting... I JUST SAID EVERYTHING PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR LIFE


I hate life... is horrible... it was via reactive and via reaction...

FUCK OFF!

I feel awful when... I AM AROUND NICE PEOPLE... SO HORRIBLE... FEELING...

I HOPE SND EXPECT NOTHING MORE THAN SOMEBODY YO RAPE 'EM





I know..., I know... I FUCKING KNOW... I WAS IN RELATIONSHIP... NOW I AM OUT OF IT...
JUST OT FOR ME...

What's with shoe size I WANT TO KILL MYSELF
I don't get it... what's with shoe size men... You expect 3 meters tall and 23 size shoes?
43?

Oh come on... size is based works with stable fundamentals.... ground. From where the jokes come from... from your fucking whore mum... selling pussy at the stock office.

Part 2

I have drugs men… I GOT PLENY OF 'EM… all of them in one place… I MEAN PHONES… TO BE CORRECT

I GET LAZY
I PROCRASTINATE
I HAVE ATTENTION DEFICIT…





Oh men what's with the complex sentences and words…

MAKE IT SIMPLE WEIRDOS…

We got sarcasm… we got irony… we got methaphors…
We got whole bunch of 'em

I feel awful around people … they are sweaty… miseriable and pathetic… sad… depress… and abnormal.

Girls which do blowjobs and habdjobs… ARE BUILDING FUCKING WHOLE SYSTEM OF MUSCLES

Weed… drugs… OH GOD YOU PATHETIC LITTLE FUCKERS

I COULD BE RIGHT NOW PLAYING WITH THE CROWD… BUT FUCK THAT… I AM NOT PLANNING TO SHORT THE PERIOD OF MY LIFE

I AM AT MY LESSENCE
HEY DEYTH… THIS IS NOT FUNNY…
OKAY WHATEVER

Fitness freaks.. and maniacs need ti be killed… with baseball bat around the spine area…

AND FUCK ALL OF 'EM

Which reminds for one more story the guy who starts making vowel sounds… verbal sounds… THE GUY WHO STARTD TO CUM…
STARTS TO FINISH… TO BLISTER THE FUCKING HELL UP…
Those fucks also need spinal… training




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар