неделя, 25 август 2019 г.

Comedy: Try Harder

By DeYtH Banger



We lie... always.... lies are not more harder... they are easy we pull them of the moment we feel pressure.

We were not disciplined people...



WE ARE UNSTABLE... SOCIETY... MOST OF US ARE DRUNK... DRUG ADDICTS AND SEX ADDICTS

DEFINETLY IN THIS WHOLE FUCKING ROUND WE ARE HITTING ALL PLEASURE CENTERS...

Wanna kill myself... good reason... really it's original... TOO MUCH PLEASURE CENTER



Killing yourself is a good reason... most I am going it because I am self-critic.... AND JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMMIN

Girls which play basketball... go full on.... suicide... I AM SUPPORTING YOUR HIGHER SPIRTUAL MIND

I see life different nowadays... I have been selected as beta fuck which means free sex... I AIN'T GETTING...
I NEED MONEY...
I GET PAID SEX




Doesn't mean I don't try... it means... I HAVE GAVE UP ON LIFE
I ALWAYS LOSE
ALWAYS HARD
EACH GIRL FUCKS ME OVER
I GET OVER THE COASTER OF "FUCK ME OVER AS MUCH AS YOU WANT"



I need to be less stressed... less depress... and definetly no anxiety... and don't be different .. ... SO FAR PERFORMANCE ISSUES CAUSATION... NO SEX AT ALL

I don't know neither English Alphabet in order or Bulgarian...
No shame
The reason is... I don't need it...

REMEMBERING LETTERS DOES NOT HELP
OKAY...
FUCK IT
...

I WON'T PUT ON MY DRIVE DISK MEMORY BULLSHIT

SCHOOL GO SUCK SATAN COCK
DO I MISS SCHOOL?
OH CHRIST NO
DO I WANT BACK IN SCHOOL?
KINDA... I HAD MORE STRUCTURED LIFE AS FOR NOW MY MORE DAILY ROUTINES INVOLVE FUCKING MY HANDS AND AS GOD SAYS
"MOVE ALONG"

ONCE SOMEBODY GETS DISEASE... ONE OF THOSE MUTATING... BODY DISEASES...
GOD GOES WITH

"FUCK YOU"



I am reading the bible it's about him... him... about this selfish... prick... about greedy infantile God... FUCK EM... I hate this fictional characters...

"Search for Christian comedians"



Search for suckmydick.com... great site... I GOT WONDER REVIEWS ON IT..

Clean up comedy?
Really?
Are you really doing this?
Life is not so clean...
Got it

All believers go choke on satans cock.

Here is the flood of action



Fuck Your dreams
They suck
They are pretty horrible
You suck
So fuck em

Inch by inch
Each by each

You want to become actor?
Fuck you... you suck
You want to become a singer
Fuck you... you suck


That's mentality for suicide go full on... full premium package kill yourself now and you get Game Over sign + whole fucking Stephen King Novel...

Okay... assumption of this is deadly... I get around the corners... but if afterlife sucks... no literature and also voyarestic behavior on set.

Fuck it
I don't want it



"Heaven or Hell?"

I choose hell... fuck my mom.. I ain't going to heaven...
This suck God... go fuck yourself... why?
Because you are modern type of bully... alcoholic and as further we can spot witty character...

SO FUCK IT
(IT WORKS)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар