петък, 30 август 2019 г.

Comedy: Rejection

By DeYtH Banger




It's so painful... I DIDN'T KNEW THAT I AM GOING WRITE ON THIS TOPIC...

SO MUCH MEN GET REJECTED
THAT DATA STATS GO OVER THE TOP

ME ON THE OTHER SIDE SFTER FRW REJECTIONS ON ROLL

I AM PURE LEVEL OF SUICIDE
IT'S AUTHENTIC AND NUMBER ONE RULE IN PICK UP

God... no authenticity over... there sorry "bro"..., a word which been used by Male and female genders...

Frames are very important in pick up...
Most of my frames are self-frames

- Kill Group
- Kill Yourself
- I don't need to exist
- Fuck my existence...


MOST OF THIS SHIT IS
MINDSET, THOUGHTS AND LOOP THOUGHTS...

GREAT SHIT MEN
THE TOP SHIT ON THE MARKET
Okay this other side of the argument you won't like it... but fuck it ...
Ed Gein serial killer is fucking example of how bible can fuck over somebody's brain... to hijack somebody's brain.

Bible has caused more damage to mental faculties than has helped...

Fuck Hope
Fuck faith
I want to fuck skeptic, merely because of the emotional adventure.. bever sure what and when.

Extra and being extra is like calling a prostitute paying less money... but higher quality... But still the one thing is magic the other is "you are fucked up men".

My mom likes to collect stuff... as for me I like to watch women getting stab by a long time over and over and over nothing more than low intellect ... God has made the biggest joke...

Stabing somebody and not killing him... how awful is that?
Stab by sexual organ no damage whatsoever... is self-esteem killer... confidence blower and definetly whole mental faculties fucker.

Women are smart... they choose the better society people... we men... most of us throw our money on prostitutes... and most time big cash which the next few years we need to start to return...

It's example if huge debt!

I don't go to prostitutes... just because... my life is great... I am on the edge one side...

God says "fuck you"

The other side
Satan says "Kill yourself, life has no meaning whatsoever..."

I just got a friend who translates what girls say...
"Thanks for invitation"..., then as class action not coming.. this means... "I am not interesting... enough"


Fuck me.
I do pick up in your words it means... I manipulate women in such way to put the dice results in my hands.

Did you know that there is guilt complex... you got expectations... you got Hope's you don't meet them and you feel full on guilt, the principle is the same like adrenaline.

I am clearly Class A - Dysfunctional...

God always takes beauty... takes the wonderful... great stuff.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар