събота, 24 август 2019 г.

Comedy: People Are Offended

By DeYtH Banger


Nothing kills a joke than somebody feeling offended... fragile, ignorant... nation... that's the word we need to use for the future for the dear society. My life gonna get wasted in data - FUCK OFF
FUCK YOU



Too much complex life - I am finding reasons... and searching for reasons to live .... to keep living.

To get a woman you need level of bullshit tolerance, empathy... sympathy and loads of energy... energy...

Women are the most draining fucks living right now... toxic... fuckers....


I BETTER SWIPE HANDS... AND FUCK MY HANDS TO GO FULL ON WITH A TOXICITY...


The most awful things in the women world to be said are


1) Let's Be Friends - YOU DO NOT FUCK - Meaning

2) You are different - You are kinda jerk... little bit nicer than all other fucks but still we got edges to sharp... so keep thumbs up... you are not on my list...

AS FOR GUYS I WANT TO FUCK IN THE NEAR FUTURE


KNOWLEDGE...
SATANS COCK
STAB H''IM



He is badass because that's the way the system works...


When I go to whores the level of toxicity... is well balanced... free shit has no balance... no balance at all...



You got disappointed
You cry
You are desparate
You become control freak
Your life gets horrible




And she leaves you...

Paid sex it has balanced toxicity levels... that's what I WANT... WELL BALANCED...
I WANT MY WIFE TO BE THAT
BALANCED SCREW UP FUCK




Probably you hate me... I GOT THE WHOLE PRINCIPLE YOU ARE HATING MAINLY BECAUSE... YOUR LIFE SUCKS...




WHAT MORE TO SHOVEL UP FROM YOUR ASS
THAN PURE FUCKING HATRED

I WANT SATAN'S COCK

I WAS VERBAL TRAUMATIZED AND ABUSED... THAT'S WHY I AM HERE TODAY!



Bulgarians - Are the most screw up people

People always ask for "How tall are you?" And "Shoe Size"... over and over... "How tall are you?"... "Shoe Size"...

THE SAME CLICHE FUCKERS ARE MORE NEAR TO PUSSIES AND FUCK AS FOR PEOPLE EXTRAORDINARY
FUCK 'EM

Most rounds have been lost!
By character I am unstable... infantile kid...
Kiddo... whinny greeny fuck.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар