сряда, 30 май 2018 г.

Can I tell you?

It's a secret
People say that secrets are for special people's

but once pasted here... it already gets viral... but is it true or not?




...

But let's reveal few cards

1) I am not the guy who think I am 

2) This is false
3) Hate me... but I always lie



Let's first start from the beginning...
school was passing and I was thinking about getting out of school...
Now I am out of school... I like being in events like Toastmasters
...

But story continues... I like to fuck with people and I like people to challange me ... I don't get offended
or do I?
...

But the pee hole... it's a hole... and if it's not possible to put a pinky finger inside
...

I am creep freak... my name is Bill and I fucking did it...

The suspension and the regret bothers my mind it goes for
hours in the dark...

Tension and sparkle....

.....


And let the word be spoken... I am not a freak... or I am a creep?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар