петък, 18 май 2018 г.

Disease (Part 1)

It's really a disease... I am not interested in moving... further or moving backward... I am going to stay here. I like the material which my computer provides... videos (XxX - Videos, Science, Philosophy, Audiobooks) or even Films and Books.... I love it


I need to piss...

I need to go to the toilet


This is going to take too much time... few seconds to stand up... and few more minutes to go from this room to the other room... I am going to miss and skip too much time... let's face it.



I need to piss...

I need to go to the toilet


Really go and face it... it's not radical or rational... I am going to waste time... the day is in about 24 hours and I to lose in about in each hour 5 minutes... it's in about 120 minutes... less or more... - And this hours can be more productive than going to the bathroom.



I need to piss...

I need to go to the toilet

I need to do it... it's very urgent


Why god... wants me to go and lose time and waste time... If I waste time god gonna waste me... Do I want this result?

- I think "No"? - Is the real answer

...

I prefer to die in a productive way than to go and waste time like others... I am not others... I am me and me is not a loser.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар