петък, 18 май 2018 г.

Disease (Part 4 )

I am not a liar... I study people... I watch people how they move and how they say stuff... this is fucked up and screw up... but what else can I do... waste time!?



I need to piss...

I need to go to the toilet

I need to do it... it's very urgent



Even If I go in my pants and start shaking my dick
... the water is going to boil it up and go all over my hands...
cum and yellow water... so lovely is it a soup?



People keep and keep on track or wasting time and in the end they say time isn't enough... time goes fast and time will pass... but let's face it... we read books about people who have lived a life and we go around writers who tell stories about ways they haven't lived their lifes. We watch TV Series and Movies to feel like we are genius but we ain't genius or smart... we are wasted time losers.





I need to piss...

I need to go to the toilet

I need to do it... it's very urgent



Even If I go in my pants and start shaking my dick
... the water is going to boil it up and go all over my hands...
cum and yellow water... so lovely is it a soup?



Books don't tell us a lot of about life... they just show us how one genius lived his life. Music is sadness and wasted time... let's face it... less social and more tests  you become somebody who everyone likes to fuck.



Dead is going to look you in the face... as for me... it's few days since I haven't piss I can continue this game... but biological POV if we look it from that perspective... I am going to do die... soon why?
...

Too much water inside my balls... not enough space for more yellow water.
So what next to do  with it?
TO piss in somebody mouth?... to make a soup?


OR WHAT?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар