събота, 26 май 2018 г.

Scary

Can you push the trigger?
...

I mean the trigger of the weapon

Is it legal to talk about this shit?
Probably ... Not...

Probably yes... it's legal... but we don't have the time

to argue about this shit... life is precious...

It it's in essence... let's not ruin the whole Miss... Math and Miss Seduction

...


Let's be little realistic... what do you choose...
weapons like guns - Which ain't personal if you ask me or knifes - which means you know very well this guy or person and you have got fucked him very well.



I love knifes... I am not afraid of people the way they look me...

So this whole code job is


Bill... my name is Bill and please call me by using this name

...


Knifes are my thing... you cut the chase with in and with out

...

Go there... sloppp and chop few fingers... few body parts and now go and sell them... you are going to get paid very well.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар