вторник, 31 юли 2018 г.

Comedy: Being a Biatch or ACTING LIKE IT!?

by DeYtH Banger


What you need the most now is.... one rope... put it over your throat and


GO FOR IT
GO FOR IT
GO FOR IT
GO FOR IT
GO FOR IT
GO FOR IT
GO FOR IT



It's a rational decision... no need to listen what others are saying depression and stress are state which are move-overs... which are going to  help you make the best choice ever you have ever made.

 I am tired of the bullshit story - I don't have time, so if you don't have time make some...

...

In my Life I spend and make time and create stuff in yours... you invest and invest and then you seek it... you fucking want it back ... but you AIN'T GONNA WANK IT THIS TIME



1) Once done
2) Twice done
3) Tripple done

... and you continue and now you want to fuck more around?

Fuck your game
Fuck your life


And the creator destroys you...
 by dieing... natural


...

Life is the most fucked up thing which you can get inside... the curtains are down and the game goes and goes and goes and the best one beats in this game... how fucked up is this?



This is the best scenario which you can get over... you want it... you gonna get it

...

So most people come here on this planet and :


1) I want to be rich
2) I want to be famous
3) I want more action movies
4) I want more toys
5) I want more money
6) I want more space 



But hey you fucking biatch are you ready to give some value to this world... you can't only fuck around... by wanning and wanting and banning and vaning and all this fucked up words I want to ask you why life isn't random as fuck?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар