So here is the truth we always think,
Not in numbers... but my our mind always goes somewhere,
Not really in a good way.
So it comes a thought... then another and the whole process
fucks you up.
- "Life Sucks"
- "This sounds like a cool thought let's write it down."
- "Now you should call that guy..."
- "Now say that..."
- "Mhm... doesn't sound... right or cool... come with something else..."
- "Oh god... this is worse than I ever thought..."
Overthinking kills you... by building up anxiety...
now that's not right, now this doesn't give too much value...
And one moment in life you end up in the trash... constant worry isn't life
- "Now let's try this..."
- "Now let's try to give some fucks..."
Your mind probably wouldn't be saying this but... sub-level this is what a simple thought
is perceived by the mind.
And now the person who is speaking with you is brain in anxiety,