вторник, 4 декември 2018 г.

Comedy: Loda

By DeYtH Banger




I lost value along the way.


OH GOD HAIR?
OH GOD COCKROACHES
I HATE BOTH THINGS ON THE TRACKS



If you don't understand my gebbirish… it's clear sign that you are brain dead. I am not trying to be funny…, I am just funny I am way surpass this shit.



Clapping
Laughing
Sadness



I am far way pass this shit…



LOVE IT?
HATE IT?




How does this sound out of the ASSHOLE.. . "I  don't care."




I am miserable as fuck… this is the reason that I am here… hanging up myself is a great idea… the best idea on the market… no money in return… life lost 99% guarantee.. . If Not.. . Don't worry the market for broken toys is always open!



If you are offended… please be and keep that state… keep the change and if your mind is bothering to ask… "Why I don't laugh?"… - Mainly on your jokes… …




Answer: Low calibration (and mind trick: "I am funny")… all this business cards behaviors are as clear as a fucking Damn rainy day…




YOU ARE JUST NOT FUNNY
NOTHING WRONG WITH MY BODY
NOTHING WRONG WITH MY MIND



Just I have low torelance of bullshit…


With this social norms… social BULLSHIT stream it evaluates my life…


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар