понеделник, 31 декември 2018 г.

Okay... Okay

By DeYtH Banger




Let's go for it after all not plenty FUCKS are going around this pathetic shit… I am pissed, fucked… crazy.. . Insane and there will be no verbs or any other prepositions.



1) First Of All I came… I didn't complain…, I was positive, I was nice, and listening and caring and forgiving.


- So here is the thing.. .  Where you have been sizing up…?

Mhm, how does it sound the last place where your mom was supposed to fuck, you pathetic ignorant fuck.

- Time is Over



Yeah, I know… I SEMEN on your legs… just stop begging for attention… you attention deficitical bitch.



- I want to die… you all want to die and here is smart


Life is great and If I want to kill myself it's more likely because I am confused.. . I am fucking confused… Yup… Kinda always complaining… always been somewhere there… but Take a moment… I start fucking over everyone…


Because I did it.. .
You did it



What's with this shit tests


I was bored I was over tge age of suicide we are talking about IQ… Quit… I… In other words quit life… just fucking quit… cancell… I am going it end the call and how does it sound…



Anti social people are great… they have descipline that most men just never have chance to get inti the shoes… we are not talking about buses… or cars or jokes… just views… no subscription… no mortgage and last and at least pat on the back… but still you grinny sneezy.. . Weedy fuck… get a life .. get a fucking life. Suicide is s life sentence and let's go to the kids who are less social… the reason is that they hate life and they suck… That's way of God saying .. "I made and that".





STOP BEING POSITIVE
STOP BEING STUBBORN




Come on get a life… you bitchy shady twag… we are not planning to fuck… we are just… mhm… important and yeah I like narcissism… I fucking love it… It builds inner game.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар