неделя, 16 декември 2018 г.

Comedy: Nightmare

By DeYtH Banger


Jokes are like a Nighmare
Books a d audio Books.. . Courses… not finished and what more to hate than life which is not lived?





You want definition of me? Here is one… I hate "You"… by saying that you are supposed to feel mass   negativity pushing throw your body. Did you know that in pick up community there is term "Future Projections" I call it "Future Correction", because there are few subjects or two subjects and the one person is putting BULLSHIT.. . Fat twiggy lies in the head of the other person. I also hate people I have on my phone, Facebook, Instragram and just don't have any reaction of them… we call this 2018-2019 friends from the future. If you look at the bottom and you don't see anything, probably somebody has Raped Angelina Julie.




Today when I got up I saw my reflection on the mirror… it was total facial rapist. What bothers me now is what type of victim mentality do I have?
Oh you again… beard… mustache I know what I got..
 I am a rapist… this happens when you sum details… No math - It's all about solving stuff… nothing is impossible 1 +1 = 2; 2×2 = 4; 15 ÷ 3 = 5; 5 × 10 = 50..
 5 × 100 = 500;… Psychology - It's all about having troubles and problems… if you've got… come over… " People like you feed me and my family". Religion - It's all about bullshit fiction… shit…




If you had a brain and could use your grey matter probably you would be today "Here". But sorry reality is brutal… and you are down there… you paid for staying and staring "here". Probably somewhere in your mind you have the though "He is great"… "He is better than me."… That's great people like you make me feel and dive into rich mentality. It's for sure that we aren't talking about Bob Proctor and "The Secret" and all other bullshit people sell and to make you feel more "Dependend"… "Attached" "Victim"… But still stay here we need weak minds and vulnerable creatures so to succeed in our daily rituals.


Dating - Learn "How to talk?"… "What to do?", "What to say?" "When to say it?"… "The way to say it" and how even to pick up girls…






WE PROMISE YOU… RIGHT NOW… RIGHT ON THE SPOT… YOU GONNA GET EVERY GIRL… YOU GONBA GET YOUR DREAMIFE AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE SUCESSFULL





Sorry for ruining your daily motivation entertainment but everything from beginning up to the end is Bullshit.


Dick-  Make it big… use a pipe… use pills… medical drugs.. . And get a large fucking cock.







WHAT MOST WOMEM DESIRE IS LARGE BIG DICK
THIS IS SICK TRICK… NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT
IT'S SOON GONNA DISSAPEAR THIS SITE… MAKE SURE YOU JOIN RIGHT NOW OR YOU LOSE IT
YOU CHOOSE

YOUR DICK GETS BIG AND YOU START HAVING GREAT SEXUAL EXPERIENCE





Let me tell you something… great brain washy strategy it deserves 10 stars… clear marketing B.S.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар