събота, 8 декември 2018 г.

Comedy: Science

By DeYtH Banger


Yeah we are talking here about science like it or hate it… it's on your budget… it's on you and let's keep the ball rolling. Out there .. we can see or even have in mind that there are "curious" group… I call them "curious fucks"…. Monitoring… also known in my language data base "Exploit Data"….body language experts…people who study social interaction and let's end the whole party with the screen writers also know  as manglooo maniacs….


CRAZY AS FUCK


Does this sound suspicious or I am wrong about it?
So much material… data… is it for the greater good or for the worser?

Accumulation of data and transformed into books with sources and resources…


Let me paraphrase is the whole scenario "What keeps me awake… are the nerds and geeks becoming alpha males…"…. WORLD IS TURNING EDGES




OH GOD THEY KNOW ME AS THE CLASS CLOWN
AS THE JOKER



But before I was the awkward kid… the depressed kid… the comedy guy is a new version is it possible they to know my character?


Rebeliation
Rebel
Bible


All this fico matter… probably has come from the bible… I know it very well I read it everyday… I preach… pray… Jesus… God all this heroes knows what's in about to happen… if they know… (let me expand your grey matter in your head)… probably they are dummies in the hands of something more greater… smarter and wise.


He knows thy life
He knows thy books
He knows thy people
He knows thy films
He knows thy material
He knows thy….


He is master of manipulating… this thought should send up to your spine shivers… even thinking about this concept it makes greater chances that someone is already getting organized the figures which are going to be on the table.

The battle 1 on 1… that's what in greater dept we as far we know.




WHAT BOTHERS ME IS
SOCIALOGY



It's a fun subject pleny of good data for survival benefits and getting more dices from enemies… ancestors … friends… other people… It's something which is going to safe you…

CRAZY IDEALISTIC CONCEPT



But it's true… (We are for sure not talking about faggots… no hot topics around this cabin… or even short cut for women which is total abbreviation next to BULLSHIT.)

But still spinning around something which you already know… for sure from out of 230 pages… you don't know in about 30 words max…. The other words you know them… but not in such specific order and organization. Writers call this trick… "structure". Nobody talks about sociology… as far as I said fun subject…


Nobody talks about killing presidents… black operation... green light operation and settle red…

I CALL THE WHOLE THING VIOLENCE OF ACTION
(Jocko Said this… it's for sure a code word for something.)

Don't take it the wrong way… I am not planning to kill any President … I am just saying… no need federal prison..


WHAT WE NEED IS FREE SPEECH


SO FBI GO DOWN… YOU WORK FOR THE COUNTRY
.… GO GET A SPOON OF SEMEN CHERISH THE OMEN BITCHES

I know about the guys who missintrepetrate the information and start bending it in crazy… insane ways. These mother Fuckers are the most famous group in the whole world.


But still who got time for complaining so much?
Particulipating so less?
Getting so far?
And doing nothing?
After all


What's with this sad lyrics… songs… text… books?

Are you okay guys?

Because we need a fucking large room to isolate all this sad FUCKS.. . They are full of poison… fucking… full of poison…

I also hate average guys… I call them average schmucks… full of labels… full of limits… and shit.


I have problems with thinking it's called mania if you get one of those things one of the first sign is massive guilt inslavement…  This is some kinda crazy.. . Insane fetish with deep levels of loneliness and depression… that's what I call midget levels of isporporpirane astrogen fuck.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар