неделя, 16 декември 2018 г.

Comedy: Your Day

By DeYtH Banger





Just fucking stop with make up, healthy activities… healthy Habbits.. . Reading books, watching films… staring at people… talking about people, talking with people.




YOU AIN'T FOOLING ANYONE..
YOU JUST NOT FOOLING ANYONE
I DON'T BUY IT





Okay… you

RIGID FUCK?



I ask myself… why there aren't scenario of rigid fucks? Yesterday I saw a lady.. . She was looking good at the back side… but in front of… fucked up as a raped baybe.

I told her

"Tell Santa… I want you… under my Christmas tree"





I felt sad… regret… massive assumptions… so the next step which I did…

I saw a Old fuck… I told him

"Call Santa and tell him to remove the freaks from my Christmas tree." Most people difine me as being weird.. . Strange and even a freak. But okay… I got it… the better I succeed in life the more people love me. I GONNA be honest about the whole thing.. . I JUST DON'T FEEL THE SAME FOR YOU…. I am at least honest!



If you are playing around positive mind loops… just suck a dick… come on… blow one off… blow it… give a blowjob. Stop with this BULLSHIT mentality.. . Jesus was positive that's how nails got in his hands in first place… Too Cocky, Too Smart, Too Arrogant and Scam Artist.


Feel guilty this is 100% guaranteed… that the day gets improved.. under improved I mean my day gets improved. I think about myself… That's the first thing I do…



Not a ego
Not selfish
Not egoistic


Just me.. clear sign of sanity levels.. As for you go in a mental hospital in first place no grey matter and second no need to complicate life...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар