понеделник, 8 май 2017 г.

DeYtH Banger Works + Bonus Download

Download:


Mirror #1

Mirror #2


Description:


Make your choice, you have here a chance to read all my short stories so far + some extra material which are made from these days and hasn't been collected as some other stories have been.

And even you have a chance to read "Reddit Collection #8", I don't know when is going to come out new works around "Reddit Collection", but so far "The Life of One Kid" reached an END, that's for sure. I have said once and I won't repeat anymore, "Deeper Level" has came out and it's going to continue, "Deeper Level Drop" are new part of series which are under "Deeper Level".

Notes Of A Dead Man Sequel (Notes - #1) and Notes Of A Dead Man Sequel (Notes - #2) are out and even and others are comming out like #3 and #4 and #5 and #6... 

...

I just need time...



But be sure,... what you are going to get from the series "Notes"... is my journey from home up to the streets and from the streets up to home... Every Crazy thing which has happen... silence... noises... crazy... people... alcocholic behaviors.... Angry people... troubles... people talking... problems and many other things. I was on the bus and I had the chance to record a lot of people... I didn't warn them... just to see what happens... if you record somebody without their permission, without even warning them.

I won't lie I had the chance to meet fey GAY's... people which are socially attracted to men... I had the chance and to meet girls which kiss each other ... i Mean lips kissing...


....

Outside has been an area full of random people and having the chance to study their anger... anxiety... stupidy topics discussing and even how are they re-calling them... I mean how do they END UP... talking about such fucked up topics, probably it's not a good idea to do that... probably it is... who knows,...





Bonus:

Nothing more than material which is "BONUS"... random books I have choosen and I have download them and you have the chance to read... few random authors... and probably to read something new... fewer is the chance to have read these books, there are new if you have read them don't worry you can "Email me on - csmaniacvaivuchko@mail.bg".


Message = Email:

If you want to write me a Email, be sure the title to be

"Ebooks - I want"

- Which means that you want books...

as Text... be sure to give your favourite genres... what type of story are you seeking...

and you can even give your favourite authors.


...

You can also try and for TV series, Films, Movies, Documentaries...
...

and write me...


Good Luck to all of you











Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар