четвъртък, 18 май 2017 г.

Non-Sense Enviroment 0.3.

What Should I do?

You know the drill...
it means that you have got
a mission and you should complete it.

(TELL HIM "CAN"T DO IT")... and
you will see the impossible. DONE FROM THEM
....


BUT THE QUESTION IS WHAT TO DO WHEN MY HANDS
 ARE LIMITED AND YOU AIN'T ANSWERING MY CALLS?
...

TO GO AND JERK-OFF... i FUCKING DID IT...

NOW I JUST JERKED OFF
...

NOW


5:20-5:49

5/18/2017

...
Tell me now what to do?
...


There is a killing...

a brutal one... but still

...

i am seeking for a good

story... I can't stop my
desire... I get pleasure in watching 
crime...


...

It's amazing what people are capable just in hour...

...

One hour could change ya forever.


What Now has been Done

Tell me what next to do?
...

I really jerk-off now... and I couldn't stop myself
from this
nasty thoughts
and mess up stuff
...

It strikes one thought
a second one
...

Depression
...

Then the feeling of want
...

But still why do i want to have a sex?
...

What's so good in that?
...

Tell me?
...

One moment I don't want ...




other... I just want and I can't stop myself
...
I try everything and I really screw up.


...

PEOPLE SAY PLAY BY THE LAW
RULES ARE RULES
./...


i AM THE LAW - THAT'S THE LAW!



Judge

She made the judge
...

I have a homework... but I wasn't okay with 'TO READ IT"... I just couldn't read it
...

It's difficult to share my own thoughts
public...

I like to share them here... ANONYMOUS...

...

Here is what\s happening... you don't know my name

my story... I could be lieing and even If I am lieing.. who gives a fuck?
...

YOu want a great story... filled with drama and horror?
...

Terror and Travel... around and around and sharing my experience 

...

(P.S. - That's a cliche... 20:00-20:30 - Criminal Minds Season 1 episode 14 - JUst to point it out
...)





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар