понеделник, 22 май 2017 г.

Review: Candyman

Candyman Candyman by Clive Barker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's a fast throwback, ain't sure when Did I started it or finished... but the movie showed a common concept... so ain't gonna be long here in my opinion.

If you ask me... Clive Barker and Stephen King show both of them that with reading a lot of books... watching a lot of movies.... series... you can create the most fucked up shit ever saw. To be honest... I sometimes imagine killings... but not as horrific as Clive Barker Shows them or even Stephen King.


....

Here can be detected... high level vocabulary... pictures which are not very common... I mean the deads... but still it's kinda a cliche one of 100 authors creates such image... and when I Was watching Stephen King movies, most of them were with such type of deads.

...

Tip: Here is one tip if you want to create a great work try to hang out... outside alone or with friends at time like 20:00 Pm or 22:00 until 05:00 Am... and start studying the people on the streets... you can even take notes... take your Voice recorder and start from a place where there is noone... jus to PUT IT On... - DONT" TRY TO TELL SOmeone what you are doing... don't draw... suspicion... try to live in the darkness... try to ignore people... if something happens start little acting... most cases like mein... when now I see a cop car... I have in my hand a stick which I use to walk like a disabled... nobody can judge a disable... he can't even kill a fly.

...

I use this sstrategy because of the people which I see on the streets... there are damn insane... WHICH IS THE REASON i AM OUT THERE TO WATCH THEM AND TO STUDY THEM.

View all my reviews

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар