понеделник, 24 септември 2018 г.

Comedy: Bitch

By DeYtH Banger


Comedy on bits is a real bitch.


ISN'T IT STRANGE PEOPLE "LIKE" BAD AND DISGUSTING THINGS AND IN THE END THEY SAY "YOU DON'T FEEL ME.."…!??


OKAY! ARE YOU SOME KINDA WHITE NIGGA… FULL WITH BAG OF SHIT?


Look it from this side most people living on this planet right now are ignorant…


FUCKING GOD DAMN IGNORANTS


FUCKING IGNORANTS


I don't see or express myself in ignorant way… what I do to get somewhere I study plenty of POV's then I come out with few friends… and I start telling them stories around what I have learn.


BY DOING DIFFERENT TYPE OF PROCESS… I CLEAN UP MY JOKES… I FIX THEM… I CHANGE THEM… I UPDATE THEM…







Under ignorant fucks the people who get there are people who tell the same stories over and over… probably because once they have been accepted and their self-esteem is based mainly from this stories and in the same time… the same fucks are going to the same… place.



ISN'T IT SOME KINDA MADNESS????

THIS WHOLE THING?

I ACCEPT OPEN MINDED PEOPLE… I LIKE PEOPLE WHO HAVE MINDS ON THEIR HEAD TO THINK… THIS HERE NATION DOESN'T NEED PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANT OF THEIR SURROUNDINGS!


Yesterday one guy was playing with his hairy legs… I am not a homophobic person… but this thing doing while staring a cute girl is so fucked up and conjured up… I just don't have words. I asked a girl for a location… and she was smiling while saying the location…



THERE ARE SOME FUCKS WHO DON'T GET JOKES… MAINLY BECAUSE OF LACK OF SLEEP… BUT OTHERS GET THEM AND HAVE PLENY OF FUN…




I SOUND LIKE A BITCH WHICH BRAGS ABOUT EVERYTHING… BUT YOU DON'T GET COMEDY … YOU JUST DON'T GET IT… COMEDY IS FOR OPEN MINDED PEOPLE… IT'S NOT HARD AT ALL MAKING A JOKE.


Most comedians skip such topics like this one… but I am going to tell you… absorb and absorb PLENY of material… you go out and start looking others people do and you make it into a joke.



VAGINAL FUCKER…

GOD DAMN SICK FUCK




This is what the stupid people say when they get without words.

Being observant and knowing stuff is today's joker!




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар