неделя, 30 септември 2018 г.

Comedy: Real

By DeYtH Banger

Life is collection of bits of shit…


SODONOMY OF LIES AND HATRED

CONSTANT REMOVAL



Slur BIATCHES gay is a collection of nation which MASS navigated of always sponsoring  girls.


I call this burn off piece of shit…


CONSTANT FUCKING CONSTANT BLAME CYCLE… ALWAYS MY FAULTS… MY MISTAKES… MY FLAWS… AND LIFE CONTINUES… THAT'S SURE… MY MISERY DOESN'T REALLY MATTER…


I am going to die..  to be miserable as fuck and no need for suicide… my  jokes have created very expensive bond in life.

People are example of overtake BIATCHES in our language it means they give you compliment dope so to make themselves feel better… IT'S LIKE DOUBLE DRUG OVERDROSE


Sadness… depression… and over taken moments…


SO HEY MOTHER FUCKER… L8FE CONTINUES…  WITH OR WITHOUT YOU…

PROMISES AND LIES… OVERTAKEN PRECIOUS MOMENTS



Depreviation and death… and now… the big now moment makes you to ask yourself the question

"What will happen If I help you?"

- I have got friends
-  I am in relationship
- I am funny
- I got PLENY fun with or without you
- And etc


Our friendship
…. Won't  improve anything…


MY JOKES MAKE ME PATHETIC IN OTHER PEOPE EYES



SADNESS… EXPRESSION OF NARROW BEHAVIOR


EVALUATION AND DEPRIVED FROM LIFE

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар