понеделник, 17 септември 2018 г.

Comedy: Soze Of

By DeYtH Banger

What to say next? Is the big question… because every next thing needs a back up… starting a conversation with that over there cute lesbian girl or even starting a conversation with normal girls…

FUCK OFF… SNOOZE OF YOU SLUT FUCKER… COME IN AND GET IT!



It went pretty well… happy face fuck so far… I am not sure about what to do with the quotes which I am wearing… shoes… socks… T-Shirts and list goes on and on… and I just don't have money about this whole shit.


LIFE IS A CHEAP FUCK… YOU EITHER GET A CHIP IN LIFE OR THE CASHIER… FUCKS YOU IN THE END REALLY… REALLY FUCKING BAD… THIS ISN'T A LIST OF JOKES WHICH IN THE END YOU JUST SNOOZE OFF.

I am not sure about what direction to go… pleasure and women brain… Time goes fast and fast… We are patient as fuck in the end the repeat fuckscare coming… and this people are doing what… I am doing… Okay… I just don't get life !… Why we get double fucked by normal group of girls… was all the laugh expression fake as hell.


LIFE IS A REQUEST.



YOU EITHER GET ACCEPTED OR JUST IGNORED… MOST CASES "SEEN".



I am not trying to go with expensive jokes… or with the cheapest… we on a budget that's the whole the story.


THEY DON'T KNOW… THEY JUST DON'T KNOW… THAT'S WHAT REALLY BOTHER PLENTY OF MINDS. I AM NOT SURE AS FOR DID I PUT SOMEBODY IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, JUST NOT SURE…

SO SIR… GO AND REPEAT ALL STUFF… THE MORE YOU REPEAT THE BETTER POSITION IN LIFE YOU GET… AND DOES CINEMA PAY GOOD MONEY FOR ALL THIS MOVIE SHIT?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар