понеделник, 17 септември 2018 г.

Comedy: Bozong Of BOTHER

By DeYtH Banger



On the record… I hate my mom… I just don't like it.. org has nothing to do with her fuck buddies… uhh.. . Uhh… I just said it.

SOOOOO BOOOOZE OF BIATCH HUNTER


Life continues… it doesn't matter where you put the line… everybody is trying to send messages around the world… that he or she exists… but come on you fucks not everyone can be on the spotlight.



I AIN'T FUCKING… BUT PEOPLE LIKE DRUGS..LIKE ALCOHOL…. AND THOSE HERE ARE THE SUBSTANCES WHICH THEY USE TO SUPRESS PLENTY OF THE TRUTH ABOUT LIFE.



They did said "Where is that "Guy Name""… They say that because they don't anything from that guy… he is silent… and listening… living around the shadows and corners… in the end… I am that person… not really proud about this shit… because I am constantly changing topics… from one to another.



I AM FAST AND FATTEST FUCK EVER!

It's a test… so we can assume it's test lie… I am not sure as for people.. . Are they going to buy this book… suppression and stress… reality and truth… should I be rude?

I am not trying to fuck around… brainwash people or to manipulate people we all get our roles in life.


IT'S SAD THAT IN THE END YOU FIND THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT… PRETTY SHORT THE WHOLE MESSAGE… THE HAPPY FACED BIATCH… DENY MY REQUEST AND AM I CREEP?


I am not trying to be a slip nigga SLUT.. .or shit… I am just trying to go throw life without snaps… most things which I do in life I don't do them on purpose…


SILENCE… SILENCE YOU FUCKS… SILENCE… I KNOW IT GETS BORING BUT WHAT IF EVERY MINUTE A NEW VICTIM GETS SLASHED… ONCE… TWICE AND TRIPPLE DONE…



It really bothers me… eating my sandwich… and founding an dead animal on the road… to be more exact… a dead cat…





It's fucked up!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар