четвъртък, 6 септември 2018 г.

Comedy: Mastur (Master)

by DeYtH Banger




Nope, nope... I am not fucking interested in today to go to work... today I am free...  it's a day off...


FUCK YOU... FUCK THEM....


                        FUCK YOU... FUCK THEM....



FUCK YOU... FUCK THEM....





                                                                        FUCK YOU... FUCK THEM.... 





I didn't practice this which you are reading... I just got down next to my computer sit down and used my mind and my fingers to create something out of the air and here we got it.... so this can be something like a scenario....


AND AS i SAID


FUCK YOU... FUCK THEM....


                        FUCK YOU... FUCK THEM....



FUCK YOU... FUCK THEM....





                                                                        FUCK YOU... FUCK THEM.... 




I am not trying to fuck around... facts are left aside what I bother as for now is a information which doesn't contain any type of facts and it's literary nonsense. Look it from this side people hate me because I always joke around them... I always got something to say and tell and write about...

...

YEAH... YEAH... YEAH i GOT THOSE DAYS OF NON-LOGICAL EXISTENCE AND WANTING TO TAKE MY LIFE... BUT THIS IS ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME.



Once I was out of what to say...  I really didn't had what to say... it wasn't some type of trick or something like that... I just lost data..... the world is build upon data and there is pleny of  content to joke nowadays I need something like a 2 days research and this research I can use it for a 5 days...


LOOOOOOK, YOU FUCKING LUCKY BASTARDS I HATE TO REPEAT MYSELF, I HATE LIFE AND I HATE ALL OF YOU.








Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар