събота, 15 септември 2018 г.

Comedy: Me After A While

By DeYtH Banger

I hate myself to be honest, I know the way now I am going in life could be whole other level 100%.. better… The Way which I have choose n is just mind FUCK.


SPRITZ FUCKS, PRICKS AND TO ALL HATERS.


I am not really sure… what class should I take… is it enough as for what I know and why people buffer information… and in the end they become data "junkies"….


All people think that they are going and need to do something with their life…


WHATTTS THE FUCKING PROBLEM OF NOT INVITING ME?


THEN… EVEN PEOPLE BEING INTO CONFLICT RANGE + ANGER… + HATRED AND WHY PEOPLE JUST DON'T COME ALONG AND INVITE ME?





Buuz, snooze hatred… killing ain't gonna stop… people won't stop bitching… and the list continues and continues… we all trying to be fresh or that's what my mom said to relief my anger on the other way said… to stop my anger.


SO SLICK… SICK SLIM BITCHES… THIS IS HOW MY LIFE IS GOING FUCKED UP PEOPLE CREATE PARANOIA IN ME… THEN COMES A CRAZY SLIT FUCK… STARTING TO FUCK WITH MY LIFE… THEN THE BULLSHITTER… WHO BULLSHIT YOU ALL AND NOW LIFE IS GOING LIKE A BOOK… I JUST FINISHED A BOOK ABOUT MANIPULATIOM AND IT MADE ME THINK EACH CONVERSATION HAS A GOAL TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE.

SO MY ADVICE TO ALL PUPPETS IS JUST STOP ANSWERING MESSAGES… JUST STOP… JUST FUCKING STOP… ONXE STOP THE MOTHER FUCKER AKA THE MANIPULATOR DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING IN HAND HANDY TO MIND FUCK YOU.


All people make and create promises.
. Bullshiters come and you see them as friends… but they ain't your friends…. They say and agree with you… they help you to clean up harsh stuff… but they ain't got your privillige back or head…


People hate me… because I got talent and they don't


SLICK AND SLICE A DONG… SHOUT ALOUD MOTHERFUCKER AND AS LAST SCREAM WITH YOUR MAX LEVELS OF VOICE TONALITY "I AM A MASS MANIPULATOR…"…



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар