събота, 1 септември 2018 г.

We can't?

by DeYtH Banger


Moral rules... life and people...

You can't


- Shout
- Eat
-Distinguish (Anger)
- Hatred
- Jealousy

...

Just supress this all emotion... no need to express them... keep them down... down... fucking down burried in you... 


It's kinda of my kinda of fetish of talking and ruining all types of belief... I like to end up here and tell the people truth. So wake up, wake up... the truth is that everything which you know about life is a lie... all your data is constanly being tracked and read and people sell everything which you do online.


Let depression strike
Let stress strike
Let anxiety strike
Let it go
Let it go
Feel it
Feel it



Try to focus on my voice... or let's the holy spirit of physical body... voice

...

And focus

Jealousy is the new shit which girls like
Anger is the new shit which girls like
Anxiety and stress is the best shit on the market... and I am selling it


Just feel it
Just feel it
Go deeper
ask yourself

WHy?

What?
go more deeper


...

Like

Me: I hate myself?

Master Dooozy: Why?
Me: I wake up today... at 3:00 am... by dick was a boner and it happen
Master Dooozy: What?, Why?
Me: Some crazy fucked up sexual thoughts were coming... as far as most people know... you can't supress such type of thoughts... they were comming up and up and up... they were going like a pile of shit... And 
Master Dooozy: What?, Why?
Me: I started jerking off... first the idea was to put my hands... in my pants and make one fast stroke... but... the moment I put my hand and started stroking my cock... I started loving this whole process...
I got all type of reason ("Why's" and "What's"... like I don't have friends, so what... today I didn't do anything... people hate me... I am depressed... I hate myself... I didn't do anything with girls....) and from a fast drop and fast stroke it went insane levels...
Master Dooozy: Why?, WHat?
Me: I was depressed, I was stressed,... I got anxiety... why not?
Master Dooozy: Why?...What?
...

Note: And you go deeper and deeper in the pain the idea is to let it experience it?

And this all tips were from Jullien from Real Social Dynamics... and what I can say... pain doesn't go way the moment when you deepn the whole level.

...

Constant trauma,

Is going to be upon,
nations...




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар