събота, 27 октомври 2018 г.

Bother Of Simplicty

By DeYtH Banger


Who said that I am dead inside?
Who said that I go too far?
Who said that I am wrong?
Who is questioning my logic with their FAITH?


Really Damn "who" is doing that?

Multiple sclerosis, bother of questionable mind
Massive trauma… infidelity and one more thing just simple form of symbiosis. Lies and lies…

No action
No Action

Bother of repeation,
I am not trying to go far so far so well,
Just trying to live
Diseases, Abuse, Mass-Punishment, Ultimate Violence… And life is going on and on.


It never really asks you or tells you…

- "Buckle Up"
- "Don't Give Up"
- "I will help you"





People say that there is God… but if there is God isn't he… = life?


Syndromes and crack of lies… later path
Of conjuring niceness.


NO MORE
NO MORE
NOR LESS


It happen… not finished day, bother of wasted life and question which hold holy of bothers. It's not a talent, I am just doing it… It's not comedy… I am just saying it…


- "Yeah I Understand"
- "Yeah I Know"
- "Boring"
- "Whatever"
- "(Action: Silent Behavior)"
- "Non the less"
- "No"
- "Oh God"


Symbol Of pure ignorance no fast repeation!


Kinda fucked up and screw up life with bother of knowing simplicity in fragments. Life is fragile and fragmented thing. I AM OKAY WITH IT!

I know what's happening


no kisses…
no more wishes…
Accomplished…
Compete…

STALKING OH GOD… Jealousy is inside of it… I can't apply it or either imply it… bother of ignorant  behavior and visibility. Weakness by itself making you less gray than ever… laughter non expressed SADNESS… Open mouth with fully equipped allowance of sound.


My soul is going to die!


DEAD FOREVER
FOREVER

NOR SOUL
NOR FULLY LIVED LIFE


Nowhere, Really?

Simply wanting just normal life… kisses… friends and  close stuff…


GOD IS A PRICK
I AM JUST A GLITCH… FULLY KILLED!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар