сряда, 3 октомври 2018 г.

Comedy: Oh God (Part 3)

By DeYtH Banger


People walking and walking…

Never really know where and when and why are going…


GODLESS ATHEIST AND PREACHER FUCKS… BITY MENTALLY FUCKED UP


I Know one day I am going to die… nothing new under the blue sky…

THAT'S WHAT THE OLD FOLKS SAY NOWADAYS


I am becoming mad… angry and crazy… again on the line between two ends…


SOULLESS FUCKS… EXPRESSIVE FUCKS...


Just don't balance anything… when God created you… he didn't make some kinda soup with eggs in balance…


THIS FUCK… THIS FUCK

Made a mistake.. . Injecting a male mind fucked up fantasies about slavery upon other genres and gender.


IT'S KINDA FUNNY THAT WE SEE GOD AS DISGUSTING FUCK…


I see also myself somewhere there… hidding behind closed doors and saying stuff while on specific substances. I am not an alcoholic or drug dealer or user…


THE IRING OF LIFE IS THAT ONE MOMENT IN LIFE … STUFF MATCH UP… DEPRESSION… SADNESS AND ANGER..


And life goes like expressing anger into action… no jokes and no abbriviation... You are already stupid fuck…



Just killing… killing… creating damage…


I CALL THIS LEVEL BUILD UP BULLY FANTASIES





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар