неделя, 21 октомври 2018 г.

Comedy: Me (2)

By DeYtH Banger

Disease is a bother of a HAPPINESS  no lies no hyprocitical about this topic. Nothing taboo here!


IT'S FUCKED UP WHEN YOU GO WITH TOPICS WITH WHICH ALL PEOPLE GO


("A" TOPIC, "B" What's happening)

A: Hey
B: Hey; Waaazaap; Hello; Good Morning; Wow… Hey; Oh, Hey… How is your day?…

A: How are you?
B: Ugha.. Bad; Ugha… Bad… you?; Fine, How about you?; Kinda Okay;


Conversation goes like this… most people know what's going on and can't feel the gut feeling of happiness and joy…




SORRY… BUT ATLEAST I AM HONEST
I AM MEAN… AND FUCK YOU NO SORRY, NO REGRETS…

JUST CONGRATS SHITTY FUCKER!



There is nothing special about me, I am blend in fucker… A Gray Man… I am a massive observer.

I read a lot, watch a lot…



I LIKE DETAILS… I LIKE TO GO FURTHER…

I HATE PREDICTABLE CONVERSATIONS


TO GIVE OR TO CREATE REVIEWS…
ALREADY DONE A 1000000 TIMES… NOTHING IS REALLY HAPPENING…



Lee Mack predictable conversations, got it wrong!

Life by it's own magic way is trying to screw me up… giving me a vocabulary or let's label it in more formal way a dictionary why suicide is the best choice on my fucking plate.



SON OF GOD… SON OF BIATCHES HYPROCITICAL..
 UNLOGICAL… SELF-CRNTERED NARCISSISTIC FUCKERS… I AM NOT A HAPPY PERSON… IF YOU WANT TO MARRY ME… YOU ARE JUST GOING TO GET THROWN IN HELL… BY GEETING BURIED ALIVE




If my mood is making you upset… look it from here… I am going to bend you over… because that's God's proposal.


 ALL FUCKS FEEL LESS CLOSURE… LESS LIFE… LESS CONFIDENCE AND ALL SHITTY FUCKERS WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH SOMEONE

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар