четвъртък, 25 октомври 2018 г.

Comedy: Me (6)

By DeYtH Banger


When there is emergency God Calls you!

NO FURTHER ADO!



It's like

"Time for Sacrafice"
"Make them Pay"
"Kill Them"
"Kill yourself for the greater Good"




I call this state…


"THIS FUCK NEEDS TO BE MENTALLY INSTITUTIONALIZED"


Recently God called me… and wanted from me to put around my chest bomb explosives…

I told him "You got the wrong guy…"










We always use  "Oh God, Ooo God, Mother Of God, Oh Lord"… I am sure about the COMMANDMENTS but all this religious fucks, have a fetish with this God topic.


NOTHING MORE THAN A EXAMPLE OF GOD COMPLEX


The bible has illustrated the first case of Avoidant Attachment Disorder.

WORRIED, anxiety, stressed, depressed, unworthiness, anger, SADNESS.. . Oh god you wonder what are you experiencing?

Life… FUCKING LIFE!


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар